At Market 33, we understand that we can only be as strong as the communities in which we
serve. For that reason, we are committed to supporting the communities that allow us to do what
we do best. Donations may take the form of cash, merchandise, sponsorships, or advertisements.
Below, you will find a list of policies and guidelines we use when considering all donation
- All donation requests must be submitted through our website.
- When submitted, all donation requests must be accompanied by supporting
- Donations will only be considered for non-profit, 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Generally speaking, organizations are limited to one donation in a single year.
- Requests must be submitted 30 days prior to the date the donation will be needed.
- All organizations must re-apply for funds every year within our 30 day policy to be
considered for funding – even if we have a long history of funding the
- If an organization submits a request less than 30 days in advance, it is not likely
that they will receive funding.
- All decisions will be communicated via email once a decision has been made.
WHAT TYPE OF ORGANIZATIONS/CAUSES DOES MARKET 33 PREFER TO SUPPORT?
- Social Services
- Disaster Relief
WHAT TYPE OF ORGANIZATIONS/CAUSES DOES MARKET 33 PREFER NOT TO
- Individuals independently raising money for non-profits
- Sponsorships for traveling sports teams or pageant contestants up to and including
travel expenses, uniforms, etc.
- Reunions for high school classes and/or families
- Operating Expenses
- Requests for funding outside of Market 33’s marketing area
- For profit organizations