Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Whole Grains Plain Mini Bagel 12 Ct 15.6 Oz
A nutritious bagel your child will love. Now sized right for smaller appetites.
You love it when your child finishes a meal, and so do we. That's why we've introduced this Soft & Smooth™ Mini bagel, the delicious 35% whole grain bagel now sized right for your kids. The vitamins, minerals and fiber in whole grain can help provide wholesome nutrition for the whole family. Children love the taste and texture of Soft & Smooth, so watching them eat it is a pleasure in itself. How did something so yummy get so healthy?
Nutrition Spotlight™: Facts Based on One Bagel: 100 Calories--5%; 0.5g Total Fat--1%; 140mg Sodium--6%; 4g Sugars--*; Folic Acid--8%; 9g Whole Grain. Sara Lee is dedicated to baking great-tasting products with the nutrition benefits you and your family need. This easy-to-read guide is designed to help you make informed choices. It displays the nutrients in our products and the percent daily value they represent based on a 2,000 calorie diet. For whole grain, it provides the total grams of whole grain per serving. USDA recommends consuming 48g of whole grain every day.
Excellent Source of Calcium
35% Whole Grain**
Sized Right for Mini Appetites